Are you passionate about helping retail companies revolutionize the way they do business? Are you looking for a career that allows you to work with the world’s best-known brands and Fortune 1,000 leaders?
Our mission is to bring retail operations out of the dark ages and give companies effective tools that their employees love to use. You will help improve the way that this 4.4 trillion dollar industry communicates with its store employees and save them from sad, slow, inefficient systems (think fax machines, voicemails, and the postal service). People deserve better! We need your help to make this happen.
We are an early-stage, well-funded company. We have awesome investors, great customers and are looking for an Account Manager to help us ensure our customers are successful with our product. Our customers include Gap, TOMS, Lush, LEGO, Old Navy, Cole Haan, Casper, and many more amazing brands. Customer Satisfaction is one of our key company pillars. The Account Manager fills a critical role within Retail Zipline. This person is responsible for managing the ongoing customer relationship and helping to maintain high levels of our
customer satisfaction. Only seeking self-starters that are independent thinkers and an extrovert who loves building and developing relationships with others.
What will you do:
- Manage to onboard of new customers and ensure a successful Zipline launch to their users.
- Ensure ongoing customer success through advising on best practices and continuous improvements.
- Understand each customer’s internal culture, politics, and organizational structure to best influence decision-making and lay the foundation for strong, long-lasting relationships.
- Educate customers on new features, enhancements, bug fixes, and other relative Zipline news.
- Act as the central point of contact and be the voice of the customer within Retail Zipline.
- Look for additional opportunities for using Zipline products within the customer organizations.
- Assist customers in establishing business cases and budgets to ensure annual renewals as well as up-sell opportunities.
- Help customers determine usage, ROI, and other stats that can be used internally and externally.
- Establish reference relationships throughout the customer’s organization and manage reference activities.
- Work with marketing to construct case studies, customer video clips, quotes, and other marketing/sales tools leveraging our customer success stories.
A little bit more about you:
- 4+ years managing accounts in a B2B SaaS environment, ideally with retail as a vertical.
- Preferably, experience in Retail, either in Stores or in Headquarters.
- Ability to effectively communicate to, present to, influence, or befriend all levels within an organization.
- Outstanding listening and writing skills. A keen ability to translate complex concepts into simple and intuitive communication.
- Team player with excellent collaboration skills to build relationships across the company -- both ours as well as our customers.
- A strong track record for managing relationships and supporting their onboarding efforts.
- Demonstrated work behaviors such as self-motivation, dependability, and dedication.
- A willingness to travel.
What's In It for You:
- Remote: Join an effective remote team and work where you're comfortable.
- Stock: Ownership in a fast-growing company.
- Time Off: Flexible vacation policy to encourage people to get out and see the world.
- Benefits: 401k, and world-class medical, dental, and vision policies.
- Goodies: Whatever hardware and software you need to get the job done.
- Team Fun: Twice annual company off-sites in fun locations. We've done New York, Costa Rica, Whistler, and Palm Springs.
- Learning: Sponsorship of meetup and conference attendance.
- Great team: Working with fun, hard-working, nice people who are committed to making a difference!
- ...And much more!
We value diversity of all kinds and are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of all different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives.